All of the parameters in the trigBoard are configured in the Configurator Tool
To enter configuration mode on the trigBoard, simply press and hold the wake button until the blue LED starts flashing, then you can let go. The board is ready to be configured. If you can’t connect to it or you change your mind, you can just press the reset button and the board will go back to sleep. I suggest testing out the configurator before installing the trigBoard in it’s final location. A full description of the settings are described on the Quickstart Page
- The Configurator tool only runs in the Google Chrome Browser
- This works on Windows10/Mac/Linux - do not use a mobile device. Older computers may not work!
- Requires Bluetooth to be enabled and turned ON
- MUST BE HTTPS
- You may have to enable experimental features but I have not seen that here with my machines.
- Problems with Windows 10? Check your build version “Settings->System->About” and should be at least 1703. One user had issues with v1607. Also noted this helped in troubleshooting.
This video describes the configurator (and other features) in extreme detail:
Here is the git for the configurator
My code includes all libraries, so shouldn’t need to add anything, but for reference, this uses the amazing p5.ble library